- Take some empty jam jars and peel/ scrub off the labels (soaking in water and scrubbing with bicarbonate of soda did the trick for me - eventually)
- Cut strips of green card, wind them around the jars and stick them down with double sided sticky tape at one end.
- Fill the jars with a layer of stones to allow for drainage when the cacti get watered
- Add some cactus compost to the jars
- Take cuttings from the large cacti and put them in the soil
- Add another layer of stones on top of the soil to hold the cacti in place
This has been shared at Waste Not Wednesday